How to pick up the pooh!
1. You must collect 3 poohs tree days in a row. The worms are being expelled in “waves”, by giving us 3 samples we increase chance of catching worms in dog. Collectapproximately at the same time at the day (ex. morning or evening pooh).
2. Pick just the top of the pooh. Be carefull not to collect grass or dirt in the bag as it can contaminate the test. We use only a spoonful of faeces from each sample to do the test.
3. Use just an ordinary pooh bag.
4. The samples must be stored in a chilly place. They must not become frozen or be exposed to bright sunlight. The best place to keep them safe is in a container in the fridge.
5. When you have collected 3 samples, bring them to Artemis. You don’t need to make an appointment. We will have the result after 24 hours. Please deliver them Monday-Thursday. The price of the test is 350 kroner.