Dyreklinikken Artemis introduces KOVALINE
a new product that naturally cleans and heals the skin!
Why use Kovaline?
Kovaline is a new, natural product targeted for the treatment of skin problems that we see in our pets. Artemis has chosen to use this product in our clinic, because the treatment behind the technology supports our philosophy to always strive to provide our pets with the safest and most effective treatments.
We constantly look for alternative products that reduce the usage of antibiotics, steroids, and strong chemicals- yet are effective in healing and maintaining healthy skin tissue.
What is Kovaline?
Kovaline contains a high concentration of mild cleansing agents,that remove bacteria, fungus, and dead skin cells. Kovaline also contains a variety of natural oils, wax, and amino acids,that after using, will regenerate and heal the skin. This combination of cleansing, healing, and moisturizing, provide for optimal outcomes, as both pets and owners realize its success.
How to use Kovaline?
Kovaline is dissolved in medium hot water (tepid), with approximately a 1:10 ratio (Kovaline to water). Using a soft sponge or swab, apply the mixture to the affected areas, gently massaging . A lather may result. Crusts from wounds will be dissolved and gently removed.
Repeat the treatment several times. After last application, leave the mixture on the skin. Don’t flush or wipe off.
Why use Kovaline?
With Kovaline we have both a peeling and a healing effect. This combination of cleansing and healing is an effective treatment against exema, fungus, red paws, hot spots, and dry skin. K is a natural alternative to antibiotics and steroids, that traditionally have been used for these ailments.
In cases of severe skin conditions, always consult with your veterinarian as some cases may require more aggressive, or conventional treatments.
Kovaline in summary
- Your pets’ skin is cleansed by a mild, yet highly effective substance, thereby removing dead skin cells, bacteria, and fungus.
- Contains amino acids, which are the main substances in the skin. The stimulation and re-generation of new skin cells by using K, promotes the healing process.
- K contains lanolin, which inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungus, leaving a protective layer on the skin.
- The oils provide moisture deep into the skin, providing extra protection and preservation of the skins’ elasticity.
- Quality of life and love for our pets!